Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Forwards and upwards.

The road to success is never a straight line; always filled with obstacles and countless winding roads.

Picking yourself up after what seems like one of your greatest downfall in life is undoubtedly the biggest struggle one can ever face. Conflicted between avoiding society's scorn and believing in Confucius' "it does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop",  it's always easy for one to argue that they do not care about what others might think. However, in my opinion, saying it out loud is just a mechanism to protect one's ego.

Things have definitely not been easy and I'm not certain where I am in life right now but all I do know is, I'll get there.

Toughen up Suhanna. Forwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment